Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Noodle Bomber

On a random Sunday, as Sunday still means the weekend, but rather a weekend on a ranch. See there are still chores to be done. There are still samples to filter. There are still streams to guage. Nothing stops for you. In fact I just found out the other day that revolutions of the universe don't actually occur around myself. Actually the universe doesn't even revolve anywhere near me, if at all. Regardless of meaningful tasks designated to keep me sane, clean, and busy I found time to take a walk about with Matt who came out the the Dry Valleys to assist in ExxStream Team Work! We found ourselves overzealous at first to attempt a mountain that is over 8 hours away in looking back would have put me down for a couple of days, but hey in the words of some famous person. I got shit ta do! Noodle Bomber, or NussBaum as the people who inhabit these valleys actually refer to it as was a long ridge a couple of miles long? Distance means nothing here. Time has some weight behind it, but essentially that is only to determine meeting times, and occasional sanity checks. Although the time differential felt in the valleys may also make one insane. As I am going slightly. This is only week 1. Ha. Where was I? Noodle Bomber! Oh and I took this video.

The little ice chunk that could

BrAiNs!

The little seal that could, then didn't half way up the hill

The Moon of Noodle Bomber

Matt on Noodle Bomber

Taylor Glacier with Frris hills above. Beautiful plateaus

Fryxell on the bottom left with the ocean and Ross island

1882 and the matterhorn

Ventifacts

In a cavernous ventifact

Yep.

Top of Nosebaum ridge.

3 comments:

  1. your ventifact looks like a big dick.....dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still want a seal coat, but they look a bit dry....are there any arrow heads or spear points . like in saudi arabia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video was cool....Colorado times 10

    ReplyDelete