Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Airplanes, Waiting, and always more sittin.

Waiting some more. By the way nobody questioned the hook on my hat till a tiny little port in Aukland asked about it. I told him that LAX had let me pass with it, so he smirked and said "Alright then"





18 Oct 10
As I sit in DIA for the hundreth time, I still wait. It also crosses my mind that every person I have run in to working here must be 5 minutes away from getting off. But then again I am at an airport where I would define"Going Aeropostale" if I worked here. It also seems the A gate is for rich people that fly "Classy" Airlines like American and those little ones they park outside and taxi away from the gate waiting to fly to some forlorn destination only the few can afford/want to go. Enjoy proud travellers. For you are going on a journey no minority has travelled before. At least I have a window seat to LA...At night.

On the airplane:
If I were 1" taller I would have to duck my head to walk down the aisle. Turns out I am who I despise in these small swanky jets. 1 seat on the left(me) and 2 on the right(stern) or non english speaking Japanese. Nightime is beautiful over denver on an overcast takeoff. Only one thing would look better. Denver on Fire! Oh what a sunset that would make.
The Huge 20 person plane!

Over LA:
Very cloudy w/ illuminating and mesmorising lightning storm in the distance below!!! Also why are there so many baseball fields. Nobody even watches baseball anymore now that we have books and fast drying paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment