Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bloggin beginnings

As much as I despise most humans inefficiences at typical conversation and the over abuse of these blog things that are spreading like wildfire across Colorado ie. tweeter, facebook, blogs. I am sorry to say that I am starting one to explain to people that won't stop asking questions what exactly I am doing. Well read on fellow followers, read on. Oh and by the way it may say that this is Wed the 20th. Too bad I missed the 19th. I will never see the 19th of October 2010. I just missed the entire day as we crossed the international date line at exactly 0:00. Missed it...

1 comment:

  1. be sure and get tons of clothes like they said...not many washing machines....cant wait to see some pic's from the ice.....any elk picturs? dont know how this thing works, but will try....i think i signed on....will do same at home.....love dad

    ReplyDelete