Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jam sess and meetings of people

Just had an awesome Jam sess with Harry victoria and mark. All three were the only people I have met so into music. But actually everone I have met here so far is very passionate about what they do. Many of them come from the northwest and I tell you they are much more driven as hippies in the NW then they are in Boulder. I feel not only are they extremely intelligent but instead of bitching about how bad things are, they go out and do something about it instead of doing something for themselves to make them feel better about the situation. The people here are nice but then again I am in extreme extroverted mode to meet people. God in Boulder I became so reclusive and weary to change friends that I never made new ones where as here I am trying to get everyone's story. All very interesting but I feel they are all more interested in me because unlike them, I am leaving McMurdo for the dry valleys.

1 comment: