Sunday, October 24, 2010

McMcMcMcMurdo

23rd Oct 10 again
At McMurdo we debrief and being by myself makes the absorption of the plethora of info laid before me impossible. Between now and wednesday I have to take classes, on environmental conservation, snow moachine driving, truck driving, waste management, computers, take a 2 day and 1 night happy camper course out on sea ice and sleep in handmade snowcaves. All the while organizing everything I need to take of. It will be interesting to see how well I can get things done and "figure it out" before Josh gets here in two weeks. Till then its gonna be amazing!

Laying in bed it could be from exhaust or biological clock meltdown, but I feel I need to be asleep. Outside however it is bright as a noon summers day but cloudy. There is only 1 day and 1 night a year here with months of sunrise and sunset. The actual time...Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment