Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Garden of Fabrication

21st.
Now don't get me wrong. Gardens are beautiful places filled with the sounds of birds and smell of lilacs. The problem however is that they are entirely man made to the point of every tree being in a perfect spot planted by a master gardner. If it were my choice I would take a huge hillside, sprinkle seeds all around of various shrubberies, trees, bushes, and ducks. Wrap a stream somwhere through the middle of it, and let nature take its course. Oh wait that is called nature. Either way here are a bunch of pictures of amazing things. Amazing pictures of things would be one way I would put it, but then again anyone can be an expert photographer if they just move the dial to that auto photo button thing! It is called the Christchurch botanical gardens. Look it up.


Prehistoric Trees

Earthquake damage

Who is that sexy thing next to that giant tree?

mmmblop flowers

I thought those huge pines were awesome till I found out they are north american ponderosas...

Under the ponderosas

ducks swimmin under the trees.

Anybody wanna take a gander at this plant? Try salvia...

Sweet half bush half red half pink half tree. A red tree bush pink!

Gnarly sleeping beauty tree thing and stuff.

That branch on the bottom left was well over 40 feet long...Think of the moment on that arm!

Jungle in there!

Decided to take the path less trodden
Wtf...

Sweet stone bridge built in...oh wait like 10 years ago.

Take time to smell the flowers.

Pretty freakin huge!

I want this tree!

Another failed toilet experiment. Dont worry they are leaves I found on the ground.

Cyprus??? 

Rose garden out of season. I could only imagine a couple of weeks from now.

The last of its kind in the world! maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment